Captain Corruption\'s Commentary

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Dick Jokes

Everybody else is writing Dick jokes so I figured I better get my licks in, such as they are. The first one's a quiz:

"Don't shoot shoot shoot that thing at me..."

Who said it?

A: The Violent Femmes
B:
C:
D: All of the above


And the second one's a pop culture reference:

Cheney to Whittington - "You've got red on you..."

And finally a classic archetype re-written, that I can't claim credit for:

walks into a bar. The bartender asks, "What can I get you?" and Cheney shoots him.

3 Comments:

Blogger W.C. Varones said...

You're talking about Dick and you want to "get your licks in"?

I didn't know this was that kind of site.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Captain Corruption said...

Heyyy I do the jokes round here!

Ok, Ok ya got me. I set it up, you knocked it down.

2:17 PM  
Blogger jude cowell said...

Looks like you could use a chin sling ha ha. I like the sans hairnet look though & your blog, & shall certainly visit again.

Laughter good!

jc

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home