Captain Corruption\'s Commentary

Monday, September 26, 2005

Devolved Sub Human Woman

? Are you kidding me? You must be kidding me!

Excuse me , as a self appointed spokesperson for true fans everywhere it is my Duty Now to say get your poser ass out of our gear! While you're at it go grab a double whopper with cheese... You need it ya anorexic barbie doll!


"Something about the way you taste makes me want to clear my throat. There's a method to your movements that really gets my goat. I look for sniffy linings but you're rotten to the core. I've had just about all I can take ya know I can't take it no more! Got a gut feeling!"
DEVO - Gut Feeling

4 Comments:

Anonymous Chad O. said...

This is one sad day. They really need to utilize this in their opening video as a CLEAR example of de-evolution and the sad fact that their music and ideas have been taken as a novelty act by far too many people.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Bruce said...

It's too late to rip my eyeballs from their sockets, because the image of Paris contaminating that DEVO ephemera is already burned into my brain! I mean, can an energy dome even work on a walking vacuum?

HACK!!!

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now now... Can we really get all THAT upset with the little bimbette? After all, she's spent the last few years publicly PROVING DEVO WAS RIGHT! Having her don some gear just helps remind us of that truth. DeEvolution is real! mkw

9:39 AM  
Blogger Captain Corruption said...

MKW... indeed she IS a prime example of Devolution. Nevertheless she is NOT the real tomato!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home