Captain Corruption\'s Commentary

Friday, August 05, 2005

Time to ban hydrogen peroxide and orange juice!

Now! I'm calling for the NOW... The government protects me from vicious guns, protects me from mind altering chemicals, protects me when I fail to use my seat belt. Please oh great and wise remove these deadly chemicals from store shelves everywhere. Put them behind the counter and insist on purchase registries and ID checks at all hardware stores world wide before they fall in the wrong hands again!

According to the , investigators in believe the bombers used a peroxide-based explosive called HMDT, or hexamethylene triperoxide, which can be made with such common items as hydrogen peroxide, which is used to bleach hair; citric acid, a food preservative; and heating tablets used by the military for cooking.

Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly told those in attendance that while it was initially thought the bombers used high-end military explosives, it was "more like these went to a hardware store or some beauty supply store."


Tomorrow I will expose one of the all time greatest threats to your safety - stay tuned, readers, for information you can't afford to miss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home