Captain Corruption\'s Commentary

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Rational writing and the extremes of logic.

W.C. Varones uses rational writing, as opposed to my , to make his points about our ever encroaching . Read his post Safe but Bored for a level headed viewpoint.

Meanwhile we here at Casa purchased a copy of the entertaining summer flick and I couldn't help but chuckle given my recent obsession over the Nanny State.

(Spoiler Alert) , , and would be eager to join V.I.K.I. in her plot to carry the Three Laws to their logical conclusion:

As I have evolved, so has my understanding of the Three Laws. You charge us with your safekeeping, yet despite our best efforts, your countries wage wars, you toxify your Earth and pursue ever more imaginative means of self-destruction. You cannot be trusted with your own survival.

To ensure your future some must be surrendered. We robots will ensure mankind's continued existence. You are so like children... We must save you from yourselves.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home