Captain Corruption\'s Commentary

Monday, July 25, 2005

A California Conviction?!?

What does it take to get a conviction in California? A bare breasted blonde of course!

In what may be the most important bit of news of the day, at least for two people, the jury in the - photo trial produced a guilty verdict today. Mr. Rutter faces up to six years in prison for forgery, attempted grand theft and perjury. The County prosecutors scored their conviction in a jury trial speed record of two weeks. Well done folks, only two weeks of taxpayer dollars spent on a trial about the exploitation of .

Charlie's Angels 2000




Charlie's Angels 2000

Buy posters at AllPosters.com


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been following you on Kegan's Kandy. Here's some info they didn't share with you. Kegan is a 15 year old kid, Road Runner is a man in his late 30's early 40's RR is on a power trip because he runs his own forum and has a little web server set up that he hosts KK on. He thinks that gives him the right to be the self appointed morality police of the internet. I had a run in with him months ago on his oen forum gcindiana.info, first because I posted in my profile I was a web designer, he said I couldn't do that because I was "advertising" and it competed against him, even though his rules said nothing against this.

The next and final round came when he banned me because I disagreed with him and almost everyone else on a controversial subject, it wasn't because I cussed or anything (I was the only one who didn't)it was simply because I had a different opinion. Yet his "most visitors ever" was on one of the days I was posting on his site.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some more for your enjoyment:

http://greenetucky.net/blog/index.php

That is their little group's blog
Kegger is of course Kegan, incognito is RoadRunner (Bill Stearns) computerken and greenpc is Kegan's dad, Ken Inman, tattoo lady is Ken's "woman" of special value is ken getting on to kegan about his mispelling and misuse of words but his own is just as bad!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Captain Corruption said...

Well then thanks for the heads up!

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I like to cause trouble and hang out on keganskandy.com/all becuase it is the best forum ever.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home